Citybreak Release Notes: 5 July 2021
- We have made it mandatory to give channel agreements a name as this has been proven to be useful with other Citybreak operations (for example when using Citybreak Packaging).
- We added more logging on payment reminders to be able to find and track sent and unsent payment reminders
- We added more logging on bookings that have failed in Citybreak, but have been created in an external system. This makes it easier for all involved parties to find an eventual error.
- We fixed an issue when searching for Activity packages that included activity transport products: It was sometimes not possible to get availability on certain departures.
- We are now better handling sold-out departures in activity transport products. These products cannot be selected during the booking any longer.
- We fixed an issue with the "more information" link in “Addon-packages”, which displays longer descriptions of Add-ons where this exists.
- Cancellations on MyPage weren’t possible due to a display issue in the user interface. This has now been fixed and customers can cancel bookings on MyPage again.
- We added security checks to ensure that if a Pay-later booking is cancelled via MyPage, we keep the value of the booking after cancellation-related fees.
- An issue with road descriptions on the detail page of an accommodation has been fixed and is now visible again.
- The occasion times in the todo-step of packages was sometimes not ordered chronologically. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed a problem where sometimes the todo-step detail page did not load properly. The widget was empty. This has now been fixed and the widget loads properly.
- We fixed an issue on the accommodation-step in packages where sometimes the map did not load properly.
- The Citybreak Insights Advanced View now shows 2 decimals.
- We added more translations to Citybreak insights, which makes it possible for us to translate Insights to more languages in the future.
- When using the older Travel Rating link, we have made it clearer that the feedback link is not accessible before the e-mail has been sent to the end-client (previously we displayed a general error message when the organization clicked on the end-customer link).
- We fixed an issue that made it possible to complete a booking without an e-mail address, even when e-mail was set to mandatory.
- On Packages, we fixed an issue where in some activity products the option to select the start-time was missing.
- On the existing reservations overview using the index-view, for non-activity products, the wrong departure day was displayed on the overview list.
- We fixed an issue that made it impossible to order by start time of activities.
- The accommodation free-text search bar was not working correctly. This issue has been fixed and the accommodation free-text search is working again.
- We fixed an issue with the booking list where sometimes the infinity scroll/load was not working.
- We fixed a critical issue with complementary customer information that in some cases got refused on external systems.
- We fixed an issue with the customer-lookup-search that blocked a fast checkout. Now this search is performed in the background and does not block the checkout anymore.
- We fixed an issue with our integration to BookVisit that sometimes occurred when removing rooms from a booking.
- A problem with the availability search on Easy Access activity products has been fixed where, in rare cases, the search did not include all available days.
- We removed the option to hide certain steps in Sales agent for packages. Now all package steps are displayed in Sales Agent and cannot be hidden anymore.
Citybreak Information System (CBIS)
- We fixed a few issue related to the creation of CBIS write API users. Before this fix, in some cases new CBIS write users could not be created.