Citybreak Release Notes October 5, 2023
iTicket BookingFlow – NEW producttype in iTicket
- Bookingflow products now support iTicket PriceList distribution via CB channels.
- We have added support for EDIT booking before and after commit via Sales Agent and CB online for BookingFlow products. Contact us to activate the feature.
- In CB online & Sales Agent we have improved the price category picker. Now you can use the keyboard to add the number of participants. This is useful when booking larger groups.
- In Sales Agent (only) we display already booked and max capacity per occasion/tour.
- If you want to know more about the BookingFlow product send an e-mail to us.
- We have made a lot of performance enhancements for CB Online.
- Fixed an issue where the widget stopped loading after clicking back and forth multiple times. Now you can move back and forth a lot of times and the widget will still open.
- Fixed an issue where agents could remove the cancellation fee on the product. Only an organizer can now remove a fee on a booking.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the accommodation did not show on the Traveler rating e-mail.
- Fixed issues regarding the preliminary booking view on MyPage. It is now possible to pay (= confirm) a preliminary booking. If the booking is auto-canceled the “pay button” is removed from the booking on MyPage.
- Integrations Fixed a translation issue on the Amadeus connector.
- It is now possible to do a complete logout from Visit SSO from Sales Agent and CBIS.
- Fixed an issue regarding the display of multiattributes coming from BookVisit.
- Fixed an issue, where you in some scenarios could not search for Products.
- Fixed an issue where the updated products in CBIS were not updated in CBOnline.
- It was not possible to access “Out of template data” in CBIS. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where you could not choose any countries in the dropdown at Contact details. All countries are now back in the dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where the Geolocation was not automatically added to the product that was created via the Event form.
- Fixed issues in CBIS where attributes sometimes were incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where manually excluded products in CBIS were incorrectly included in the channel.
- It was not possible to access the Incoming conflict-tab. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where some customers incorrectly got content from different BookVisit suppliers. All incorrect products are now deleted.
- Added support for managing separate VAT on bundled products from iTicket to Citybreak.
IF you are using an older GTM data layer you need to update your GTM to the new GA4 data-layer version as soon as possible, because the older version will be removed on 2023-12-18.
How do I update my GTM? Contact Visit Group and we help you switch your GTM to the new GA4 data layer.
- Update your GTM implementation to handle the GA4 data layer.
- Check out our GA4 Techdocs here.
- Do you need help with the Google tools or your metric plan? Don’t worry! Our tracker partner, BBO (Be Better Online) is ready to assist you. Just send an e-mail to [email protected].
Are you curious about what iTicket has been up to lately, check out their Release notes here!