Citybreak Release Notes 30 Nov 2020
- We have made some improvements in the design and style of package settings and improved usability by adding more immediate validations and updated some translations
- All existing packages are now using the same accommodation step as the new dynamic packages (except for Ferry & Cabin packages). This applies to Ferry & Accommodation packages as well.
- In the accommodation step on dynamic packages, it is now possible for the end-user to sort the results.
- We have fixed an issue where it was not possible to select certain weekday combinations in the package restriction period.
- We have fixed an issue where we did not display the restriction periods properly on Citybreak Online lists and detail pages when multiple restriction periods were selected.
- It is now possible to specify minimum nights in addition to certain weekdays when packages are bookable, so it is now for example possible to make packages that can be booked on Sundays with an end date of Sunday in 14 days.
- We have cleaned Citybreak Professional and removed old and unused settings to make it easier to find relevant settings. Among others, on sales point settings, we have removed the settings for “confirmations” as they have been a part of “e-mail confirmations” already.
- When booking packages, the timer that informs how long products can be kept in the basket is now calculated based on the product with the lowest expiration time. When this time is met, all products in the basket are displayed as expired to the end-user.
- We fixed an issue in the Citybreak Voucher where we did not properly display the departure date for accommodation and cabin bookings.
- We fixed an issue where we, in certain situations (=when an activity did not have a parent product on CBIS), displayed duplicated images in the booking confirmation.
- A new tab under organization settings called “Map Settings” has been added. It is now possible to select a map provider (Visit Default, Maptiler or Norkart) and provide an API Key to display the chosen map provider on Citybreak Online, Sales Agent and MyPage.
- On the Citybreak Online detail page for activity transport products, we have updated the booking view to the same as our external (CMS) booking widget. Also added some optimizations for iTicket search.
- We updated the Citybreak-iTicket Integration so that when you connect to a new Citybreak channel, the newly created Citybreak supplier will get a more specific name. On both Citybreak and CBIS the supplier will be named after the iTicket Instance plus the actual channel name from iTicket. The name will also update if you do a change.
- We fixed an issue in the iTicket add-on step where we displayed the internal iTicket name of a product instead of the correct name.
- We fixed an issue where we did not display the add-on in the booking summary or on Citybreak Online for Cabins when the iTicket add-on was a main product and not configured as a pure add-on.
Citybreak Sales Agent / Backoffice
- We fixed a few bugs and made usability improvements for package searches. For example, the calendar will open in the month when the package is bookable earliest and bookable days for this package will be marked green in the calendar based on package restrictions so that it is easier for calltakers or agents to book packages.
- We performed a study where we looked at 10 bookings that could not be canceled via sales agent and improved logging and error messages for these bookings. For example, if a booking was made on a channel that got deleted before the cancellation attempt was made, we will now display a proper error message.