Citybreak Release Notes 3 November 2023
Learn about the latest features and bug fixes from Citybreak and iTicket.
- We have made optimizations to increase performance on the BookingFlow product.
- We now support iTicket duration products (for example 1 day, 2 days, etc) for BookingFlow products.
- Fixed a discount calculation issue on MyPage. When you edited a booking and removed and added new products the “You save”-amount included removed products, which was incorrect.
Citybreak Sales Agent
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to delete a cancellation fee in Sales Agent when there was a cancellation setting on the rate code.
- We have made performance improvements to the Galaxy API.
Visit Singe-Sign-On (SSO)
- If you are using BookVisit today, you can sign in with Visit SSO there as well!
- Note! You need to have the same e-mail on your CBIS (if you use CBIS), CB Admin user, and BookVisit user to get SSO to work for BookVisit.
- If you do not want to use Visit SSO for BookVisit, the regular way of logging in is still there.
- For questions send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Are you interested about what iTicket has been up to lately? Read their Release notes here