Citybreak Release Notes 26 May 2021
Citybreak Booking Engine / Citybreak Online
- We have continued with our new and improved Citybreak Online ToDo booking guide. This booking guide comes with a complete re-design and new features & functions. A newsletter will be sent out soon.
- We have improved our test automation of Citybreak Online by randomly booking products on our test environment. We use the results to continuously keep track of the availability of our systems.
- We have done updates to our e-mailing service to comply with higher security standards when exchanging data between Citybreak products and our external e-mail service.
- For Citybreak Galaxy API users that use the Citybreak checkout (= “hybrid checkout”), we are now displaying the add-ons page after clicking “Continue” on the checkout page.
- For iTicket transportation products we have made it clearer to the end-customer on Citybreak Online what the costs for Add-ons are for each selected price group.
- We have added the occasion time on Citybreak vouchers for activity products.
- We have added a setting to Citybreak Online that allows you to present the end-customer with a lightbox to “Login” or to “Continue as guest” when they have come to the last booking step “customer details”. There is also a forgot password option on that lightbox.
- We have continued development work on our new BookVisit Integration. Among other things, Citybreak now sends commission levels to BookVisit on each booking. A Newsletter with more information will follow.
- For products coming from the Bokun connector, we have now added support for both pickup place and pickup time.
- We are now supporting Visbook events on Citybreak.
Sales Agent / Callcenter
- We have fixed a problem with guest information when editing bookings on Sales Agent, for example, in certain situations, first name and last name needed to be re-added when a new booking version was created.
- The action buttons on Sales Agent basket (right side) now only display “Add add-ons” or “Remove products” when this operation is supported for that particular product.
- On the booking details view on Sales Agent (left side), we now have a “Remove package” button for dynamic packages.
- The modify button on individual products now also only shows operations that are possible for that particular product.