Citybreak Release Notes 23 Mar 2021
Citybreak Booking Engine
- We are going to launch a new generation of Citybreak Online Guide for To do products in the second half of 2021 and a separate Newsletter will be sent out to customers when it will be launched. A lot of development for this guide has been made in this release. Contact us if you are interested in participating in the beta version of the product list.
- We optimized our map integration. The maps on Citybreak Online will now load way faster, especially notable when there are many products to display.
- The gift card module for Swedbank Pay and Microdeb now supports the use of CVC code.
- We have fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to use gift cards in combination with downpayments.
- We improved translation possibilities for promo codes in our Citybreak booking widgets (for example “enter promo-code”).
- On Citybreak Online, we fixed a bug where in case of complimentary fields it sometimes was not possible to proceed to checkout due to a validation error.
- Klarna payments now also work on MyPage.
- We have done internal development work for the upcoming migration from the old BookVisit integration to the new one. For example, the new BookVisit Integration will support the rate code structure of BookVisit (Gross rate, net rate).
- We have updated our integration to Ferry Gateway and added more functionality. This integration now supports Carrus and multiport-routes (where the start and end port are not the same), prioritized products and flexible complementary fields.
- We have further improved logging and error handling for our connector modules, which gives us the possibility to support you faster in some external integrations.
- We have fixed an issue in the Zaui integration where the pricegroup "youth" wasn’t working.
- We fixed an issue with Novasol cabins that temporarily weren’t bookable. The issue is fixed and all Novasol cabins are now bookable again.
Sales Agent / Callcenter
- We fixed an issue where single products, that only were connected to packages, were bookable as individual products (without booking the entire package). This issue has now been fixed and those single products are not visible as individual products any longer.
- It is now possible to amend (delete and replace) ferry products within a package on Sales Agent.
- In the booking confirmation, we have updated the ticket links for booked iTicket products. Instead of writing out the full name (which has led to long buttons or buttons going over several lines), we are now displaying “View ticket #1”, “View ticket #2”, ... .
- In certain cases on booking documents, we did not display the content of the child product. We are now displaying the content of all Citybreak product types on booking documents.
- We fixed an issue with packages where in the case of very many different room and guest combinations, the package wasn’t bookable due to a problem in the length of the URL.
- We fixed an issue in the ferry accommodation package booking where sometimes restrictions (bookability, visibility) weren’t followed. For example maximum-stay-length wasn’t considered in this widget earlier.
Citybreak Information System (CBIS)
- We have created a CBIS mapping fallback scenario: If an integration creates a product with a category that is unknown to CBIS, you can now set a fallback category mapping. This will keep the product bookable and you can better control the content flow.
- We are now automatically prefilling the publish and expire dates on CBIS based on the publish days of the package on Citybreak Admin.