Citybreak Release Notes 20 Oct 2020
Citybreak Booking Engine
- In Booking Confirmations where “Pay Later” is the payment method, we have added the due date now so it is clear to customers when payment needs to be made.
- We fixed an issue where we incorrectly displayed return-date in a change confirmation to a customer.
- We have updated Citybreak Vouchers and improved the design for all customers using Vouchers.
- For our iTicket – Citybreak integration we have added the AgentCode and a group reference to the booking so it is easier for customers to identify the origin of a booking.
- When you edit or create packages, we added the possibility to search for a product category (for example Accommodation) when creating a new Agreement Collection.
- When creating new packages, it is now possible to select weekdays when you configure arrival/departure and minimum/maximum stays: You can now configure recurring departure weekdays, for example from Monday to Monday with a minimum stay of 7 and a maximum of 14 days. The package will then be bookable for 7 or 14 days.
- When booking a package, the activity step will now display date tabs.
- An issue where we incorrectly displayed a subproduct from R360 in the first booking step has been solved.
- We have improved the design on several insight widgets
- You can now filter on booking, arrival date and departure date
- We have made major performance optimisations so all insight widgets load faster
- A new insight widget "Storefronts" has been added that quickly tells you where your bookings come from
- A new insight widget "Top 10 Agents" has been added