Citybreak Release Notes 20 December 2023
RELEASE NOTES FOR DECEMBER 1
- Did you miss our last Release notes? Check them out here!
- Fixed an issue where products from the custom-built event form were empty when they came to CBIS. Now all new products are full of data in CBIS.
- We have made a fix where we now allow products from external systems that contain many room duplicates (which is common for those specific external systems). Before those products where not created in CBIS.
Citybreak Sales Agent
- Fixed an issue on preliminary bookings with merchandise products (products with no date). The auto-cancellation date was set to default on yesterday's date. This is now fixed and the auto-cancellation date for merchandise products is now following the applied rules.
- We have added a feature to manually add invoices for e-invoicing, for example, if a previously sent e-invoice needs crediting.
- Fixed a broken Excel export issue that occurred on several reports in Financials.
- We have created a setting that makes it possible for an organization to not display invoices in the Sales Agent and on My page before the arrival date.
- Fixed an issue where the booking confirmations were lacking some information.