Citybreak Release Notes 17 Nov 2021
Citybreak Booking Engine / Citybreak Online
- We added support for Adyen as a Payment Service Provider on MyPage on Citybreak Online.
- We fixed a filter issue that sometimes occurred on the new Citybreak Online for See & Do Products in a certain category and sub- category combination.
- On Citybreak Online for Cabins, we have improved the possibility to more clearly display eventual restrictions in regards to the number of adults per cabin.
- We improved the presentation of the product detail pages on Citybreak Online for See & Do Products, when a product only has 2 images.
- We fixed an issue where names, consisting of three or more words, were not synced to Citybreak completely when using the personal number lookup feature on Nets EASY.
- We now also send the start date of a booking to Klarna, which can be a requirement for some Klarna services now or in the future.
Sales Agent / Callcenter
- We added the CVC input field on Sales Agent, when the end-customer wants to pay with gift cards (for example over the phone).
- We fixed an issue with the “Print Receipt” button on the booking detail page.
- We fixed an issue with the sorting of arrival dates with Ferry Gateway bookings.
- We have added support for the new SEPA ISO 20022 xml format on Citybreak Financials to meet the requirements coming in 2022.
- It is now possible to give sold packages a certain attribute to allow for special accounting routines, if required.
Integrations / APIs
- We fixed an availability caching issue that sometimes displayed outdated availability when using the integration to “Hyrboende”
- We fixed an issue with images for addons coming from the integration to R360 where the image of the addon sometimes wasn’t displayed.