Citybreak Release Notes 16 June 2023
- We added “item_brand” to the GA4 item list for all events we support currently. This new field is populated with the Citybreak supplier organization name. For more GA4 info click here.
- Fixed a complementary information issue on GIT Golf packages.
- A My page “edit booking”-error is fixed. The issue occurred when adding new products on a new booking version. We have added standard My Page error handlers. The user will now be prompted with an error modal.
- Corrected the Basket product UI for todo duration products.
- Corrected an A-agent price display issue that sometimes occurred on the booking summary when using fees.
- We have made improvements in the R360 integration for calculations of add-ons and special price setups.
- Fixed a modification scenario for BookVisit integration when the addons were not updated if you changed a booking to include fewer nights.
- Added a filter on the Mols connectivity to be able to sort package prices, standard prices, etc.
- Fixed correct handling of infants for all operators on the Ferry Gateway switch.
iTicket release notes
- Read about the latest iTicket release notes here.