Navigating Trends and Insights: Nets' Sponsorship of Visit Summit 2023
Citybreak Online / MyPage
- When a user searched for accommodation and there were no results, the search field disappeared from the page. This is now fixed.
- There was an issue where certain settings for Easy Access cabins did not apply when changing/canceling a booking on Mypage. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug on the date picker on the Accommodation widget, that mainly appeared on Android devices.
- We have changed so that the Transport Activity widget uses the same timezone setting on both homebound and outbound.
- Fixed an issue where the cabin arrival days were not working as expected in CB online, you did not get all available arrival dates when searching on a Book Visit property in the Cabin guide.
- We fixed an issue where you could book add-ons for children on Book Visit properties, even though you had not booked any children.
Citybreak Professional / Citybreak Admin
- From now on, if you manually change rate code descriptions and settings in Citybreak, they will not be overwritten if the same restrictions/descriptions are updated in Book Visit.
- We fixed an issue where it sometimes was not possible to select the return date on certain iTticket transport product configurations.
- Fixed a translation issue for iTicket transport product locations, where the Citybreak sometimes used the fallback language instead of the selected language.
- We fixed a bug where it was not possible to enter Online messages in Admin.
- We have fixed several minor issues in our ferry connectors, regarding cabins, routes, and add-ons.
Citybreak Sales Agent
- If a user is connected to a specific salespoint, they can only see customers and bookings on that specific sales point. This feature will enable back-office bookings for your micro-stores. Do you want to learn more about micro-stores? Contact us at [email protected].
- Fixed a problem where the iTicket category discount was not applied in the Sales Agent basket.
- Fixed an addon edge case issue for Book Visit property in Sales Agent.
- We have added support in the Galaxy API and in the connectivity to BookVisit to supply virtual credit cards for payments on BookVisit bookings.
We have made a much-needed design update for the Traveler rating customer survey.
- Improved the error information on the Calendar-call.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar sometimes had the wrong availability for cabins.
- There was an issue where it was not possible to book over the end of a month. This is now fixed.